One More For The Road

by dday

I want to sincerely thank Digby again for giving me this opportunity over the last few days. I remember her very first post when she compared Atrios publishing some of her early stuff on his site as akin to "having Eddie Van Halen invite you up on stage to join him in a guitar solo." Add in Hendrix, Clapton, Django Reinhardt, Robert Johnson and Yngwie J. Malmsteen to that equation, and that's pretty much how I feel. Thanks to the community of commenters for taking me in and not TOTALLY bearing pitchforks in open revolt. I appreciate it.

I would be remiss in not using the platform to at least mention where else you can find me if you so choose, or at least places to anti-bookmark.

D-Day (my home base)
Calitics (California politics)
The Right's Field (about the GOP nomination, good for almost another month!)

This also may be a bit hyper-local, but if any Southern Californians out there are interested in watching the Iowa caucus returns with a fun group, including yours truly and perhaps even the proprietor of this website... we're doing a special Drinking Liberally event Thursday night in Santa Monica, and the details are here.

OK, thanks a lot, again. We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.


.