I've gotcher racism and sexism for ya right here (on Fox)

I've gotcher racism and sexism for ya right here (on Fox)

by digby





















Wow, this is bad. Really, really bad:



BILL O'REILLY: I didn't hear a word [Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)] said. I was looking at the James Brown wig. If we have a picture of James, it's the same wig.

STEVE DOOCY (CO-HOST): It's the same one.

BRIAN KILMEADE (CO-HOST): And he's not using it anymore. They just -- they finally buried him.

[CROSSTALK]

AINSLEY EARHARDT (CO-HOST): No. OK, I've got to defend her on that. I have to defend her on that. She a -- you can't go after a woman's looks. I think she's very attractive.

O'REILLY: I didn't say she wasn't attractive.

EARHARDT: Her hair is pretty.

OREILLY: I love James Brown, but it's the same hair, James Brown -- alright, the godfather of soul -- had.

EARHARDT: So he had girl hair.

O'REILLY: Whatever it is, I just couldn't get by it.

First of all, I don't know wtf he's talking about. Waters' hair is fine. It
doesn't look like James Brown unless you're racist who thinks "they all look alike."

These guys have always been bad. But Trump has super-charged their cretinism.

O'Reilly apologized later saying his "jest" was dumb. That's nice.

.